A block of guest rooms has been set aside by the Quality Inn and Conference Center for attendees of the American Society for Cybernetics Conference. A special rate of $78.95 USD per room per night (plus tax) has been arranged with the hotel, for the nights of Monday, August 8, through Monday, August 15, 2011. The rate applies to both single and double rooms, for up to four people.
A breakfast buffet in the hotel restaurant is also included in the price of the room. To make reservations, call either (765) 966-7511 or (800) 548-2473 and state your affiliation with the conference. You will need to provide a credit card number for these reservations, or arrange for pre-payment. The block will be held until 07-Jul-2011, but we recommend making early reservations as the number is limited.
There are other motels/hotels within walking distance of the Quality Inn (5501 National Road East), although there are no sidewalks and the road along which you would need to walk is a four lane highway. We would request that, if at all possible, you stay in the Quality Inn as they are our hosts, as well as to create a sense of community among attendees. If this is not possible, some alternatives include:
(in order of proximity to the Quality Inn Hotel and Conference Center)
- Day’s Inn Richmond, 5775 National Road East (765) 966-4900 (.22 miles)
- Motel 6 Richmond, 419 Commerce Road (just off National Road East) (765) 966-6682 (.43 miles)
- Hampton Inn & Suites, 455 Commerce Road (just off National Road East) (765) 966-5200 (.51 miles)
- Best Western Classic Inn, 533 W Eaton Pike (just off National Road East) (765) 939-9500 (.54 miles)
- Lee’s Inn & Suites, 6030 National Road East (765) 966-2458 (1.0 miles)
No special rates have been arranged with these alternative lodging options, although some of them might be more affordable.